Re: error: afterstep is a directory?

Dast (cfy1@Ra.MsState.Edu)
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 09:46:21 -0600 (CST)

First you are going to have to find where the afterstep executable is.
(I'm guessing you are running Linux?)  Try 'which afterstep' at your
command prompt (without the qoutes of course).  That should probably tell
you where your afterstep binary is in your path.

Once you find the executable, you will want to update your .xinitrc to
point to it.  It will more than likely be the last line in that file.
Change that line to point to the correct location of afterstep.

Hope that helps,
--Dast