Re: Connecting to ISP?

Chris Milne (cmilne@lphys.chem.utoronto.ca)
Sun, 07 Mar 1999 23:24:29 -0500

after the PPP-HOWTO stuff (you might want to check out ezppp, kppp or
just netcfg within redhat for GUI config) & you've managed to dial-in
using the command line check out wmppp. a nice little app that sits in
the wharf & graphically displays your transfer rate & numerically
displays your connection time & connection speed - it also has two
buttons which allow you to associate your connect/hangup scripts to
push-buttons. an as-app also exists (asppp) that's setup to dial your
script on first click & hangup on the next click (also sits in wharf).

chris