Re: Display information

Kevin Rennert (rennert@SLAC.Stanford.EDU)
Tue, 09 Mar 1999 12:55:46 -0800 (PST)

One easy way to check your current resolution, frequencies, dot clock,
etc. is to use xvidtune.  Just type  xvidtune and it will pop up a warning
window (read, then ignore) and a GUI from which you can both read the
above information and tweak some of it. It's a great tool, check the man
page.

As for which version of Afterstep -- I would just look at the name of the
source you compiled it from. There's probably another way though.