Re: Test

Simon Drabble (simond@foxlink.net)
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 10:02:42 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 6 Apr 1999, ishamael wrote:

> I ask you all, why the hell are people using the mailing list as a testing
> place for email?  Go get an account at usa.net or (ugh) hotmail.com, and
> test it there, stop flooding the ml with this shit please.
>
> -ishamael@orodruin.ddns.org
> |http://orodruin.ddns.org  --  Orodruin Systems |
> |http://lowercase.org/ishamael   --  asDrinks   |

I was actually using the list as a test of posting to the list - for some
months I have been unable to post messages to the list. I finally got
round last night to making some mods which enabled me to post, and the
next logical step is to test those mods.

I apologise for wasting the groups time with the first message and this
one, but hey, if you're gonna flame me at least be accurate about it.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

Simon.

> On Mon, 5 Apr 1999, Simon Drabble wrote:
>
> > This has been a test of the Afterstep Mailing List Emergency Broadcast
> > System. In the event of a real emergency, your computer would have been
> > replaced by a small furry rodent of your choice.
> >

> > --
> >   Micros~1 free since 1997
> >
> >    Simon Drabble                      Somewhere in cyberspace
> >

> > --
> >    WWW:   http://www.afterstep.org/
> >    FTP:   ftp://ftp.afterstep.org/
> >    MAIL:  http://www.caldera.com/linuxcenter/forums/afterstep.html
> >

> --
>    WWW:   http://www.afterstep.org/
>    FTP:   ftp://ftp.afterstep.org/

  "Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes."

   Simon Drabble                      Somewhere in cyberspace