Re: Test

Simon Drabble (simond@foxlink.net)
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 10:49:14 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 6 Apr 1999, Steven Filling wrote:

> On 06-Apr-99 Simon Drabble extemporized:
> > I apologise for wasting the groups time with the first message and this
> > one, but hey, if you're gonna flame me at least be accurate about it.
> >

> ish needs to understand that they serve decaf as well.  don't take his foulness
> as indicative of the list temperament.
>

> S.
> ----------------------------------
> Steven Filling
> E-Mail: steven@panopticon.csustan.edu
> Date: 06-Apr-99 Time: 07:06:44

I've been reading the list since the middle of last year, and found
everyone to be extremely helpful and good-natured. I understand people
getting upset at abuses.

Anyway, let's end this thread before we test the patience of the good
AS'ers any further with more off-topic rantings.

Simon.

--
  "Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes."

   Simon Drabble                      Somewhere in cyberspace