Re: Gnome and Afterstep...

Coplan (coplan@thunder.ocis.temple.edu)
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 19:21:00 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 9 Apr 1999, Martin Andersson wrote:

> Now that Gnome-compliance is almost complete.. is the wharf obsolete
> when the panel is working? r is there a reason to keep it?

Yeah...DockApps.  a huge amount of dockapps don't dock properly in the
Gnome Panel...at least I havn't had any luck with it.  They always seem to
float out in the middle of nowhere...I don't know why.

Otherwise...it's all preference.

Coplan                                  /"\
------                                  \ /     ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN
Immortal Coil.Tracking                   X        AGAINST HTML MAIL
                                        / \