Re: Changing default font

Coplan (coplan@thunder.ocis.temple.edu)
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 02:40:36 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 31 Mar 1999, David Jensen wrote:

> How do I change the default font that AfterStep uses? For instance, the
> font used for various things like menus, etc.

It's all in the looks file.  Check out a given look file in the
afterstep/looks directory.  You'll see parts where it has fonts set up in
the standard X format.  use xfontselect to help you out if you're stuck.

Coplan                                  /"\
------                                  \ /     ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN
Immortal Coil.Tracking                   X        AGAINST HTML MAIL
                                        / \