Re: SuSE 6.0 & Afterstep

Coplan (coplan@thunder.ocis.temple.edu)
Sat, 10 Apr 1999 14:38:23 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 10 Apr 1999, Alain BURET wrote:

> I'm not a linux newbiiii, but i'm new with SuSE & Afterstep, and I would
> like to know how to configureit ... under SuSE, you are supposed to use
> susewm, but it doesn't allow to "really configure" Afterstep ... so, is
> there a document explaining how to do ?

Don't bother with susewm...it'll only configure so much of it for you
anyhow, if it does.  With the newer versions of Afterstep, it doesn't do
an accurate configuration anyhow.

For afterstep configuration, you should either do it manually or get
AS-Control Panel (ASCP).  I prefer manual...it isn't that hard.  All that
info can be found via "man afterstep"  and a few other man pages (Wharf,
WinList, etc).

Cheers,

Coplan                                  /"\
------                                  \ /     ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN
Immortal Coil.Tracking                   X        AGAINST HTML MAIL
                                        / \