Re: Curiosity

Arjuna Shunn (protoplazm@mindless.com)
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 00:40:27 -0700

Better late than never :).  But, yes, it'd be great to have the most
recent stable/devel AS included in /contrib if possible.  That would
most thoroughly rock.  Anyway, thanks for the note and the info, I
really appreciate it a bunch.

--
Arjuna/Semyaza
Azoth Ltd.

"It's the etherealization of common sense."
--Gussmann