Re: ASClock...

ishamael (root@orodruin.ddns.org)
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 22:00:37 -0400 (EDT)

My version of asclock (VERSION 1.0):

usage:  asclock [-options ...]
where options include:
    -12                     12 hour format
    -24                     24 hour format
    -exe <program>          program to start on click
    -led <color>            color of the led
    -position [+|-]x[+|-]y  position of asclock
    -shape                  without groundplate
    -noblink                don't blink
    -iconic                 start up as icon

in this case -position takes the place of the more often seen -geometry.
I dont think the newer (ugly) asclock has this option, or a similar one,
as it is geared more and more toward gtk and gnome. (Don't ask me why an
AfterStep applet was being developed for Gnome even before AS's Gnome
compliance.....)

-ishamael@orodruin.ddns.org
|http://orodruin.ddns.org  --  Orodruin Systems |
|http://lowercase.org/ishamael   --  asDrinks   |