Re: ASClock...

Coplan (coplan@thunder.ocis.temple.edu)
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 04:39:02 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 13 Apr 1999, Albert Dorofeev wrote:

> > Okay...is there a way to run ASclock with geometry flags?  I want to slap
> > it directly on my desktop, but I don't want to dock it.
> >

> The old asclock (before version 2.0) supported the
> geometry flags. And was less buggy. You can find
> the old versions at
> http://www.tigr.net/afterstep/as-apps/download/asclock/

I have both versions...but I'm specifially interested in the FreeAmp
version which only has the analog support in the GTK version.
Meanwhile...the GTK version doesn't support the geometry/position command.

Coplan                                  /"\
------                                  \ /     ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN
Immortal Coil.Tracking                   X        AGAINST HTML MAIL
                                        / \