Re: Backgrounds

Ewan Dunbar (northsky@ix.netcom.com)
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 22:37:03 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 13 Apr 1999, ishamael wrote:

> Pager handles the main background stuff (which is why everyone runs
> Pager).
> the  asetroot  module can center images, however, I'm unsure as to its
> interaction with Pager.

I've tried using *PagerXImageLoaderArgs, which the manpage claims will
disable internal JPEG (in this case) loading and use xli. But it doesn't
seem to. The exact line is:
*PagerXImageLoaderArgs 0 -onroot -fillscreen
Can anyone see a problem with this?
It's been rather difficult for me, and at times I've been on the brink of
a nervous breakdown. I seem to have some bizarre unknown source of stress
today... hopefully it'll be gone tomorrow so I can try and tackle this
problem calmly.

Ewan Dunbar               northsky@ix.netcom.com
Visit Preston Manning: Action Hero at
http://earl.thedunbars.com/pmah/index.html