Re: More Backgrounds...

Coplan (coplan@thunder.ocis.temple.edu)
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 04:22:35 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 14 Apr 1999, David Mihm wrote:

> 	Sounds like you either need to update to the most recent version
> of aterm - 0.3.4 .  If this doesn't work (which I think it will), then add
>
> Wait	"I"	xearth

Okay...I have version 0.3.4, Wouldn't I want to do Wait "I" aterm?  That
way, then the aterm would wait to figure out it's background, right?  Or
am I missing the point of the Wait command.

Also, when I do a Wait...do I need to all it's commands?  (does this make
sense?)

IE:

Exec "I" xearth -nomarkers -grid
Wait "I" xearth -nomarkers -grid

or can I just do this:

Exec "I" xearth -nomarkers -grid
Wait "I" xearth

Coplan                                  /"\
------                                  \ /     ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN
Immortal Coil.Tracking                   X        AGAINST HTML MAIL
                                        / \