Re: aterm

Greg Anderson (Nifft@FutureRealms.com)
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 09:29:56 -0400

Sasha Vasko wrote:

> There are terminfo and xresources  files provided in aterm's
> distro in doc/etc directory
> See if you could use those.
>
> Also consult the following page for some help :
> http://www.ibbnet.nl/~anne/keyboard/keyboard.html#X

Thank you! what a great resource the ~anne/keyboard pages are.
It's an information ocean out there not a highway.  I love it
when gems like this one float in with the tide.

Does anyone have a regular expression that would identify this:
[+|-]digit
Testing for a digit or a leading + or - is easy, but I can't
come up with a regular expression that will identify a string
as a digit that may or may not have a leading plus or minus sign.
Thanks.

--

Greg Anderson
http://www.FutureRealms.com/