Re: More Backgrounds... (fwd)

Coplan (coplan@thunder.ocis.temple.edu)
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 14:26:24 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 14 Apr 1999, David Mihm wrote:
> 	Sounds like you either need to update to the most recent version
> of aterm - 0.3.4 .  If this doesn't work (which I think it will), then add
>
> Wait	"I"	xearth

I solved the problem.  It had nothing to do with aterm, or any of that.  I
noticed that xearth NEVER loaded before aterm, regardless of where I put
it.  It all had to do with the fact that I had the nice level set to 19.
That prevented it from loading before aterm, and prevented aterm from
getting the proper background.  =)

Cheers,

Coplan                                  /"\
------                                  \ /     ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN
Immortal Coil.Tracking                   X        AGAINST HTML MAIL
                                        / \