Re: positioning

Coplan (coplan@thunder.ocis.temple.edu)
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 00:06:59 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 14 Apr 1999, Mitchell Ullman wrote:

> Greetings,
> I can't remember how the positioning ie -0 +0 for wharf works.  Could
> anyone help me re-figure out how the grid works?

The first number is the horizontal position, the second is the vertical
position.  This is found from the upper left corner, and is measured by
pixels.

So, if you wanted something in your upper left corner, you might want
something like a --geometry +0+0.  If you wanted something in the bottom
left, you could do +0-0.

Good tool to use is under the modules menu, a module called "ident".

Cheers,

Coplan                                  /"\
------                                  \ /     ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN
Immortal Coil.Tracking                   X        AGAINST HTML MAIL
                                        / \