Re: Backgrounds

Mark Ogden (root@poggy.globalnet.co.uk)
Sat, 17 Apr 1999 11:34:32 +0000 (GMT)

What's wrong with the wharf apps? I've got everything I need all on one
desk. I've got my syslog in an aterm in the corner and asmem, ascpu and
wminet docked in my wharf telling me anything I care to know. At a glance
I know how many processes I've got running and how many users are logged
on. If I want a look at top all I've got to do is click on wminet. I used
to have wmint showing me all my interrupts but an upgrade to kernel 2.2.5
stopped this from working. Anyone know if there's a new version out that
works?

Markypoos