Re: Backgrounds

Greg Anderson (Nifft@FutureRealms.com)
Sat, 17 Apr 1999 10:29:11 -0400

Mark Ogden wrote:

> What's wrong with the wharf apps? I've got everything I need all on one

How does that compare to a full screen "top -c" ?
It looks neat flashing away in Wharf, and it can warn me something
is using to much CPU, but then I would click into my full screen
"top" to see what's really going on.

http://www.futurerealms.com/ascpu/

Icon sized GUI graphs don't give me enough information.  Is there
something I'm missing?

I like Wharf.  I like the little widgets you can dock in it, but
functionally I think the pager is more useful for administration
and creating a useful work environment.  Each app using most of
the screen on separate pages instead of apps piled on top of each
other.

--
Greg Anderson
http://www.FutureRealms.com/