Re: Para Cargar El xEarth

Greg Anderson (Nifft@FutureRealms.com)
Sat, 17 Apr 1999 23:01:41 -0400

New World Society wrote:

> I've Tried That Every Time That Enter The AfterStep, to load the xearth.
> I've change the autoexec file but nothing happens.
> Can Any Body Help Me Here???
> How Can I Get The xearth each time the AfterStep starts???

I tried it and xearth works fine.  I ran it from my autoexec like so:

	Exec	"I"	sh ~/GNUstep/Library/AfterStep/earth &

The "earth" app is just a bash script I made that calls xearth like so:

#!/bin/bash
xearth&

I had to change pager config in ~/GNUstep/Library/AfterStep/pager

# use *PagerRedrawBg 0 with xearth, xfishtank, ... to avoid redrawing
# background
#*PagerRedrawBg       1
*PagerRedrawBg       0

Otherwise, I would lose the xearth background as soon as I switched
desk on the pager.

--
Greg Anderson
http://www.FutureRealms.com/