Re: button problems

Andrew Sullivan (asullivan@sprint.ca)
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 15:07:51 -0400 (EDT)

This sounds like your mouse is set up incorrectly.  You likely used the
wrong protocol for your mouse.

An easy way to check whether that is indeed the problem is to try the same
mouse with a different window manager.

----
                                   *  *  *
  Go to http://www.afterstep.org/help.html to find the AfterStep FAQ file