Re: Xscreensaver

Coplan (coplan@thunder.ocis.temple.edu)
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 01:13:40 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 18 Apr 1999, paul wrote:

> When I try to pick a screensaver from the menu nothing seems to happen.
> How do a pick  and configure a screensaver in AfterStep?

I don't know if it's the correct way to do it, but I run my screensaver
through the autoexec in my ~/G/L/A/ directory:

Exec "I" xscreensaver -no-splash

All my other settings are set in my .Xdefaults

Coplan                                  /"\
------                                  \ /     ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN
Immortal Coil.Tracking                   X        AGAINST HTML MAIL
                                        / \
------
Your object is to save the world, while still leading a pleasant life.