Re: Random aterm colors...

Jeroen Asselman (j.asselman@writeme.com)
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 19:18:56 +0000

Dast wrote:

> Here is a simple script to start an aterm with a random color if anyone is
> interested.  Wanted something to do this and thought I might share it with
> the world.
> --Dast

Perhaps some people need to add the -tr option in the script. Or was it meant as a random color only so the user could still modify aterm the way they want it?

--
+--   Greetings, Jeroen            --+--  ICQ UIN : 4331855       --+
| E-mail: Jeroen.Asselman@pemail.net | etv.hshaarlem.nl/~jeroena    |