Re: Winlist...

Coplan (coplan@thunder.ocis.temple.edu)
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 16:41:25 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 20 Apr 1999, James wrote:

> yeah, that's what i mean. As a future addition to Afterstep, is it possible
> to rotate the actual letters in the Vertical titlebars so that instead of
> it looking like:
>
> the letters are rotated to match the titlebar?

I remember reading on this very listserv something along the lines of
speed / redraw issues about rotating text.

Coplan                                  /"\
------                                  \ /     ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN
Immortal Coil.Tracking                   X        AGAINST HTML MAIL
                                        / \
------
Your object is to save the world, while still leading a pleasant life.