Re: Winlist...

Coplan (coplan@thunder.ocis.temple.edu)
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 01:29:46 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 21 Apr 1999, James wrote:

> how about creating a font then with all the characters pre-rotated...
> (there's more than one way to skin a cat :)

Wouldn't that cause problems with ordering the characters?  I can see how
that would work if you want it rotated 90-cw, but what about the other
way...then everything is written backwards.

Question to the gurus, how feasable is it (provided we had a rotated font)
to simply have a way to have text reading from the bottom to the top?
Then, how possible would it be to have winlist be truly vertical?

Coplan                                  /"\
------                                  \ /     ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN
Immortal Coil.Tracking                   X        AGAINST HTML MAIL
                                        / \
------
Your object is to save the world, while still leading a pleasant life.