Re: your mail

Ethan (allanon@crystaltokyo.com)
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 19:08:20 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 21 Apr 1999, Aaron Armstrong wrote:

> I have what I hope is not too strange of a question about pager
> functionality.  Is there a way to have the pager wrap?  What I mean is that
> I use a 6x1 pager - so when I get to the end(far right) of the row can I
> then do a control-right arrow and have it wrap to the beginning(far left)
> desktop.

Nope, can't be done, currently.  AfterStep handles paging, Pager just
provides a convenient interface.  As far as AfterStep is concerned, the
last desk is desk 0x7fffffff, which is likely not where you want it to
wrap.

> The reason for my question is that I have been using a freeware
> app on windoze which does this and have found it rather useful.  Also where
> should I look to find out about alt-tab behavior under Afterstep.  It seems
> to do one thing one time and another next time and I would like to know
> where to go to customize it or adjust it.

Look for AutoReverse in feel.DEFAULT and the afterstep man page.

----
Ethan Fischer
allanon@crystaltokyo.com
http://members.xoom.com/allanon1