Question (Was: Re: Random aterm colors...)

Dast (cfy1@Ra.MsState.Edu)
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 09:32:06 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 21 Apr 1999, Michael Stenner wrote:

> So, I know everybody has their own favorite way to do all of these
> things, but if people are indeed interested in theis sort of thing...
> the way I do it is to have a file named ".aterm_colors" containing
> something like:
> [snip]

Very cool.  Think I might adapt that.  :)

Question, tho.  Is there a way to have that perl script determine the
current desktop number?  That way I could avoid having it choose a certain
color if it is on a certain desktop?  (Some colors don't look good over
certain backgrounds...)

>   Michael Stenner			Office Phone: 919-660-2513

--Dast