Re: Winlist...

Sasha_Vasko@osca.state.mo.us
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 11:59:35 -0500

>On Wed, 21 Apr 1999, James wrote:

>> how about creating a font then with all the characters pre-rotated...
>> (there's more than one way to skin a cat :)
>>
>Wouldn't that cause problems with ordering the characters?  I can see how
>that would work if you want it rotated 90-cw, but what about the other
>way...then everything is written backwards.

>Question to the gurus, how feasable is it (provided we had a rotated font)
>to simply have a way to have text reading from the bottom to the top?
>Then, how possible would it be to have winlist be truly vertical?

Answer from the gurus:
WE, gurus, carefully reviewed you problem and think that
easier way to achive your goals would be by turning your monitor
on the side. That way you would not have to rotate fonts to achive
vertical look and feel.

We, gurus, do not take any responcibility  for any damage such move can cause
to your health.

>Coplan                                  /"\

Sincerely yours
vice guru@E-Mail

Sasha