Re: button problems

Andrew Sullivan (asullivan@sprint.ca)
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 18:24:11 -0400 (EDT)

Ok, so what's the difference between root and others?  Two possibilities:
permissions and the keymap.  I'd look at the latter first: if you've
customised your keymap, you probably didn't do it for root.

----
Andrew Sullivan | asullivan@sprint.ca (home)| sullivana@bpl.on.ca (work)
                                   *  *  *
AfterStep FAQ: http://afterstep.davidv.net or http://www.afterstep.org/FAQ