Re: AFTERSTEP_DESK

Aaron Armstrong (aaron@cybersight.com)
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 09:50:41 -0700

A question on a similar note - does AfterStep keep track of which virtual
screen you are on in each desk?  Say I have a 2x2 pager and am currently in
the lower right screen - is there a variable which would indicate this?
Maybe PAGER_SCREEN=2_2 ( assuming top left is 1_1, top right is 2_1 :
Xvalue_Yvalue )

Thankx,
Aaron