Re: Documentation on writing an AS applet?

Eric Raijmakers (qqer@oce.nl)
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 17:01:50 +0200

Dast wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Can someone point me to some documentation on how to write an applet for
> Afterstep?  Especially for someone who knows nothing about X programing?

* Looking at an existing applet might help (see
http://www.afterstep.org)
* For information about x programming: try searching the web,
  especially http://www.x.org

Eric
--

Eric Raijmakers

Post-masters Software Technology Programme    |  Oce-Technologies B.V.
(Ontwerpersopleiding Technische Informatica)  |
Stan Ackermans Institute                      |
Eindhoven University of Technology            |
Room HG 6.57                                  |  Room 3G76
P.O. Box 513                                  |  P.O. Box 101
5600 MB EINDHOVEN                             |  5900 MA Venlo
Phone: +31 40 247 43 33                       |  Phone: +31 77 359 3581
E-mail: eric@win.tue.nl                       |  E-mail: qqer@oce.nl

http://www.stack.nl/~ericr/
|     MARSHALL      |  Tom Arraya (Slayer),
|                   |  Dynamo Open Air 1997