Re: Wrong place?

cajun (cajun@tdl.com)
Thu, 01 Apr 1999 19:57:16 -0800

I'm not a guru on this, but I'll try to get you pointed in the right
direction.  There is a WM app called 'wmifs' that monitors your ethernet
connection.  There is a companion app for doing just what you are
looking for.  Unfortunately, I don't remember the name.

Try going to www.linuxberg.com and do a search for wmifs.  That should
at least get you started.

HTH,
Mike