Re: 1) Identifying AS version? & 2) Gnome and AS?

cajun (cajun@tdl.com)
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 23:30:04 -0700

Thanks Andrew, very good points !  I agree totally the poster should
say, I've done this and that and still need help.  Oh yes, (for Sasha)
AND the version number.

I was unaware there was a mailing list archive !

I was NOT trying to side with nor against David nor the original poster
here.  I've seen several responses lately that got me on the subject.

Thanks !

Mike