Re: Search engine?

Greg Anderson (Nifft@FutureRealms.com)
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 02:52:33 -0400

I had a look at the listserver archives today.

I went to http://www.tigr.net/cgi-bin/as-mail.cgi to search
and found it still did not have a search engine.  Did you have a
look at Webglimpse?  Webglimpse has gone commercial, but there is
an older free version and even the newest commercial version is
released to non profits for free.  Seems like AfterStep qualifies there:)

Older Free version found at ===>  http://glimpse.cs.arizona.edu/
Newer Commercial version at ===>  http://webglimpse.net.

--
Greg Anderson