Re: AfterStep on Solaris 2.6, Ultra10?

don smith (donsmith7@hotmail.com)
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 09:38:07 PDT

Hi,

Thanks for the tip, maybe its a difference between
Solaris 2.6 and 2.5.1, but i get "can't open display
at xyz:0.0" where xyz is my machine name. xyz is
returned by " printenv |grep DISPLAY ".

I also downloaded and compiled a new xpm, libXpm.so.4.11.

Oh, this happens on a Sun where i compiled and installed
AfterStep 1.6.10