Re: 1.7.90: Two questions and a problem.

Tomas Duewiger (td@music-satellite.de)
27 Apr 1999 20:40:08 +0200

FoulDragon@aol.com writes:

> 1.  I recall in AS 1.0 the icons had the Window-Maker like 'block' behind
> them.  Now I can only get shaped icons like fvwm.  There must be a
> configuration option to set that, but I can't figure it out from the docs.
> Anyone know?

It's a compile time option. 'configure --enable-iconbackground' will do
the trick.

> 2.  Is there a convinent tool to set up menus?  ascp doesn't seem to do
> it, and handling the entries manually is awkward.

$ echo "Exec \"XEmacs\" exec xemacs &" > 3_xemacs
isn't to hard, or is it? ;) I like that way more than a gui tool.
Also ascp is not for the devel-version I think.

HTH
Tomas

--
Tomas Duewiger