Re: Search engine?

David Mihm (davemann@ionet.net)
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 21:05:02 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 27 Apr 1999, Albert Dorofeev wrote:

>On Tue, Apr 27, 1999 at 09:01:47AM -0400, Greg Anderson wrote:
>> > To answer the previous couple of posts the mail archives
>> > of both the user and the development lists are located
>> > at
>> >         http://www.tigr.net/afterstep/mail/

>> Sorry, I was just accessing your site from the link on the
>> documentation page at http://www.afterstep.org/Documentation.shtml
>
>No, *I* am sorry. I did not pay attention to the possible links.
>I will certainly ask David to change the link. Thanks
>a lot for pointing that out.

	Albert informed the devel team about his new searchable mail
archives, and explicitly asked not for it to be announced so it was not
hit all at once. I honored this request and was awaiting further
notification prior to changing the links on the AfterStep web site.  With
this posting of his, the Documentations.shtml page has been changed
appropriately.