Re: 1.7.90: Two questions and a problem.

Coplan (coplan@thunder.ocis.temple.edu)
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 16:20:30 -0400 (EDT)

On 28 Apr 1999, Tomas Duewiger wrote:

> > Does AS have a window button to maximize the window to full-screen? None
> > of the looks i've tried have one.
>
> Should be the iconize button clicked with the right mouse-button. Look in
> your used feel file, there are all the mouse and key bindings.

I actually checked out the average feel file, and discovered that there
are MANY options that I was never aware of before.  I don't know about the
rest of you, but I typically only use the MAN pages for configuration, or
if I have a problem, so I often overlooked those little features.  You
ought to check out your feel files and see just how many cool tricks you
can do with mouse button 2 and three.  =)

Cheers,

Coplan                                  /"\
------                                  \ /     ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN
Immortal Coil.Tracking                   X        AGAINST HTML MAIL
                                        / \
------
Your object is to save the world, while still leading a pleasant life.