Re: AvoidCover ...

Coplan (coplan@thunder.ocis.temple.edu)
Sat, 3 Apr 1999 15:23:22 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 3 Apr 1999, Ricardo Bonon wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I really like the AvoidCover feature when I maximize windows, keeping
> wharf from going over the scroll bars of the aplications. But it is really
> annoying when you want to drag windows from one desktop to another, and they
> get stuck on the wharf, until the mouse is on the other desktop.

In pager, you can use whatever mouse button you have mapped as your
secondary button to drag a given window around from desktop to tdesktop.
Typically, you won't see any sort of problems with the avoid cover things.
=)

Coplan                                  /"\
------                                  \ /     ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN
Immortal Coil.Tracking                   X        AGAINST HTML MAIL
                                        / \