Re: Starting aterm on a specific desktop

Albert Dorofeev (albert@tigr.net)
Sun, 4 Apr 1999 16:22:23 +0200

On Sun, Apr 04, 1999 at 04:33:41AM -0700, cajun wrote:

> I've been trying to come up with a way to start several aterms
> simultaneously on a specific desktop and a specific 'pane' on that
> desktop.  I've had a couple of thoughts, but they were all caveman like
> in nature.

The autoexec file is there for this particular purpose.
You will have to change the styles for those apps you
run in the database file if you want to start them on
specific desks (StartsOnDesk?) and in a particular
pane (ViewPort?). Don't forget to name your terminals
with "-name".