Re: glib-1.2.1 / gtk-1.2.1 lost and confused....

Steve Ettorre (sme@nycap.rr.com)
Sun, 04 Apr 1999 12:10:05 -0400

The other night I installed ascp and also had to first install gtk and glib. I too
was having problems with the ascp installation. David M. from the AS board
recommended that I first remove the configure.cache file from the ascp directory
and then try the ascp install. As soon as I did this the installation worked. See
if it works.

-S.