Re: Starting aterm on a specific desktop

cajun (cajun@tdl.com)
Sun, 04 Apr 1999 19:33:08 -0700

Ok, that sounds like what I'm looking for.  Can you point me somewhere
for more info or examples ?  I've checked several of the man pages but
haven't really found anything applicable other than a short blurb in
'man afterstep'.

This is probably another dumb question, but why do I need to name the
terminals ?

Thanks,
Mike