Re: theme's?

Coplan (coplan@thunder.ocis.temple.edu)
Thu, 6 May 1999 22:26:41 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 6 May 1999, Michael Katz wrote:

> Hello.. : )
>
> Im having some trubels with using theme.handler ...
>
> were should the perl scripts be?
> I have them in `/G/L/A/d/themes
> this is the sam dir as the theme I wish to install.
> however i cant seem to get the script to work

Toss them in your bin directory:  /usr/local/bin

if you have them in any directory not in your path, you have to give a
path first.  Thus, if the pearl script is in a directory called /opt/pud
then you need to type /opt/pud/installastheme.pl.  If it is in the current
directory, you'll need to type it as ./installastheme.pl.  Otherwise, if
you slap it in your path (/usr/local/bin, /usr/bin, etc), then you can
simply just type installastheme.pl

Hope that helps...that should solve your problem.

Coplan                                  /"\
------                                  \ /     ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN
Immortal Coil.Tracking                   X        AGAINST HTML MAIL
                                        / \
------
Your object is to save the world, while still leading a pleasant life.