Re: Swallow and Desk in Wharf

Andrew Sullivan (asullivan@sprint.ca)
Fri, 7 May 1999 16:21:07 -0400 (EDT)

The trick here is to start your mail reader on desk 2 (use the
StartsOnDesk function in the database).  Then, you should close it every
time you're done, and when you click on the icon, you'll change desks when
it opens.

Alternatively, I bet, you could use the built-in "Warp" function.  I
haven't really thought about how, but it _is_ an AS function, so it ought
to work.

----
Andrew Sullivan | asullivan@sprint.ca (home)| sullivana@bpl.on.ca (work)
                                   *  *  *