Re: Keyboard problem in Aterm (fixed)

Coplan (coplan@thunder.ocis.temple.edu)
Mon, 10 May 1999 02:27:03 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 10 May 1999, tildouf wrote:

> > I also have problems using the numpad in vim, and posted to a
> > Norwegian group about it. Someone answered that Aterm is based on
> > rxvt, and that rxvt had a bug that recently got fixed. He also sent me
> > the patch (to src/command.c) that removed both my problems with the
> > numpad.
>
> Where could i get it ?

Perhaps the patch can be submitted to the submission directory of
ftp.afterstep.org so that future developments could take advantage of
this?

Coplan                                  /"\
------                                  \ /     ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN
Immortal Coil.Tracking                   X        AGAINST HTML MAIL
                                        / \
------
Your object is to save the world, while still leading a pleasant life.