Re: Swallow and Desk in Wharf

Andrew Sullivan (asullivan@sprint.ca)
Tue, 11 May 1999 18:57:43 -0400 (EDT)

Well, actually, you can start mutt in a *term (as part of the *term
start-up); then, when you close mutt, you'll close the term every time.
That's how I use pine.  So you could start things this way, although I
appreciate why you might not want to close your mail program every time.

----
Andrew Sullivan | asullivan@sprint.ca (home)| sullivana@bpl.on.ca (work)
                                   *  *  *
AfterStep FAQ: http://afterstep.davidv.net or http://www.afterstep.org/FAQ