Re: Transparent term

Michael Stenner (mstenner@phy.duke.edu)
Thu, 13 May 1999 10:20:53 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 13 May 1999 internet08@decroly.com wrote:

>Sasha_Vasko@osca.state.mo.us escribió:
>
>> >How can i put a transparent term.
>> download and install aterm from :  ftp://ftp.afterstep.org/apps/aterm
>> use:
>> aterm -tr
>> aterm -tr -tint blue
>> aterm -tr -sh 50
>
>Yes, but it's only a semitransparent term. I need a complete transparent
>term.

perhaps you should explain your requirements more completely.  Do you
want the titlebar and associated stuff to disappear?  You can do that
with styles.  Do you want to be able to see other windows through it?
Can't do that (does Eterm do that yet? I doubt it).

By semitransparent, do you mean tinted?  the first use listed above
should work well....

We would very much like to help you, but you need to tell us what you
want.
					-Michael

  Michael Stenner			Office Phone: 919-660-2513
  Duke University, Dept. of Physics	  mstenner@phy.duke.edu
  Box 90305, Durham N.C. 27708-0305