Re: maximize problems (applying pathces)

Andrew Sullivan (asullivan@sprint.ca)
Tue, 18 May 1999 18:49:07 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

In the full source of your AS installation, under doc/code, there's a file
which offers good instructions for patching source code.  (I'm assuming
that you're applying patches to the source code, but that seems likely in
this case.)  Follow those instructions.

By the way, it's generally a good idea to apply _all_ the patches, in
order, in a series.  It's always possible that a patch depends on a change
that was made in a previous patch.

----
Andrew Sullivan | asullivan@sprint.ca (home)| sullivana@bpl.on.ca (work)
                                   *  *  *