Re: bug in Audio module( was Re: patch 1.7 13: bug report )

Sasha Vasko (sashav@sprintmail.com)
Tue, 18 May 1999 21:51:44 -0500

tildouf wrote:

> Does i'm right if i report a bug with Audio module ?

Sure thing. Audio has been broken for long time, and that's
gonna be a next thing I'll fix in AS ( if nobody else will do it
before :)
as far as I finally gotten my sound card to work.

> I think i'm (i hope):
>
> Audio doesn't play the good song for the good
> command.
>
> example: shutdown -> 1.wav
> and Audio play 1.wav and the window is raised.
>
> And shutdown doesn't work, startup doesn't too.
>
> It seems that lines from 431 to 439 give
> a wrong number of event.
>
> The store table (line 352) seems ok according
> to the message table (at the begining).
>
> Audio perhaps didn't be updated ?

or , shell I say rewritten :)

> Tildouf