Re: F1 and F2 buttons with AfterStep

David Mihm (davemann@ionet.net)
Wed, 19 May 1999 09:45:24 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 19 May 1999, Xavier Cousin wrote:

> Hello all, I'm new to AfterStep and previously using TWM. In this window
>
> manager it was possible to allow function to keys F1 and F2 (raise or
> lower) the window by clicking the title bar or the whole window). I was
> wondering if this would be possible with afterstep. (i didn't find it in
> the FAQ, but...)

	Yes, it is possible.  By default the Functions keys are already
defined in your feel.file.  You would need to pisk a feel.file you are
happy with, edit it appropriately, then select it to make it active.  The
section that is of relevane is those looking thus:

Key F1          A       SC      GetHelp
Key F2          A       SC      Iconify
Key F3          A       SC      Resize

HTH