Re: Click anywhere in window -> focus

Christian B. Wiik (
21 May 1999 01:01:23 +0200

[James <>]
| naah, i use sloppy focus and just wave my pointer over a
| window. Much easier :)
| (is it called sloppy focus? or is that where the last window you poked your
| mouse at stays focused until you focus another?)

Last one is correct. The first is "autoraise".

MVH                                                     (o_  (o_  //\
Christian B. Wiik                                       (/)_ (/)_ V_/_